FairPoint’s Vendor Referral Source Program helps identify and reward third-party vendors and suppliers that serve as dependable and repeatable sources of new business. Vendor referrers receive one-time payment equal to 100% of one month’s recurring charge for every eligible lead they refer that becomes a FairPoint customer. We appreciate your recommendations.
Our steps are easy to sign-up. Just follow the steps below.
- Interested parties register at http://business.fairpoint.com/vendors/referral-program/ and complete the referral source agreement and W9 required for tracking, reporting and payment.
- Once accepted as a referral source, they will receive a contract to e-sign.
- Once the contract is signed, they will then begin receiving information about FairPoint services, offers and news.
Submitting a lead is also easy! Here’s how it works:
- Once registered, vendors can submit lead referrals at http://business.fairpoint.com/vendors/lead-submission/. Eligible leads include any new FairPoint customers that are not active in our sales cycle, or any existing customer interested in increasing their engagement with FairPoint.
- Within 48 hours, vendors will be alerted to the status of their lead – either rejected because it already exists, or approved and in development.
- At the end of every month, vendors will receive a completed report that includes the leads, their status, and total payment.
- Vendor leads will expire 90 days post-lead qualification, unless special circumstances apply.